Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bugaboo in Park Slope for $360, now $420

Saw this stroller at 78 8th Avenue today. Advertised as "great condition" but the poster neglected to mention that the break didn't catch. Kinda important if your tot is hanging out on a hill. I was wary and a bit miffed that I drove the Toyota across the Slope only to find a stroller that wasn't in quite such great shape.

He called me 20 minutes after I left to say he'd fixed the break and it was working fine. I sort of agreed to come back, but D talked me out of it after I told her the guy let slip he paid $420 for it, which means he bought it used, too. And do you want your kid relying on a break that this guy fixed in 20 minutes?

Anyway, he reposted this evening, boosting the ask up to $420 - exactly what he said he paid for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment